kingherbs
Home > Products > Health & Beauty Products

Konjac Glucomannan

  • Model/Article No : Konjac Glucomannan35205
  • Category : Health & Beauty Products
Product Specifications

Latin Name: Amorphophallus konjac. Synonymes: Devil's Tongue, Doo Bulbs, Konjac Mannan, Corpse Flowers, Voodoo Lily, Snake Palm Botany: Glucomannan is a water-soluble dietary fiber thats derived from konjac root (Amorphophallus konjac). Konjac is a kind of perennial herbaceous herb unique to Asia, and cultivated in Japan. The fresh Konjac tuber contains an average of 13% dry matter, of which 70% is Glucomannan, and the remaining 30% is starch. Description: Glucomannan is an all-natural dietary source of 100% fiber. It's a high molecular weight polysaccharide-aride consisting primarily of mannose and glucose sugars. Glucomannan can not only absorb up to 200 times its weight in water but also create a highly viscous gel from 20,000 to 40,000 cps and form a reversible or a thermo-non-reversible gel. And Glucomannan contains zero calories, so it's an excellent addition to a sensible weight loss program. Function: 1. Reduces postprandial glycemia; 2. Improves diabetic control; 3. Lowers blood cholesterol; 4. Lowers blood pressure; 5. Controls appetite and reduces body weight; 6. Increases insulin sensitivity; 7. Reducing heart disease. Glucomannan: CAS No: 37220-17-0 EINECS: 253-404-6 Appearance: White or cream to pale yellow-brown powder. Test Method: HPLC. Specification: 98%. Store conditions: keep in dry, cool place, under 25C, 65% relative humidity, it can be stored for one year without change of the quality. Packaging: packed in HDPE laminated Kraft paper bag with a loose plastic bag insides of 20kg or 25kg net each. Disclaimer: The information presented herein by Viable Herbal Solutions is intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider

Contact This Company

  Communicate with Supplier

Can i help you?

Will you like to view VERIFIED Suppliers
Verified Suppliers tradebrio.com

In this category?

YES
Product Showcase
Basic Information
Business Type: Herbal and Botanical Products
Year Established: 1996
Contact Information
Company : kingherbs
Address : 901#.3FL.Wanshudandi.Xiangzhang Rd.
Zip/Postal : 410014