indian heritage believes in playful teaching and learning methods to make the knowledge accumulation exercise for the children a joyful experience. the children are encouraged to participate in different activities & events that are organized on daily basis. following is the list of activities & events organized by us:
- visits & excursions children are taken for picnics and excursions to museums, theme parks etc.
- annual day celebrated in the month of march every year.
- workshops & seminars parents get the chance to interact with child psychologists.
- theatre allows children to discover their hidden talent.
- summer camp for different age groups during summers to learn various extra-curricular activities.
- stage exposure children learn to self express, develop self-confidence and communication skills.
- birthday celebration every month on last saturday we celebrate birthdays of month born child.
- grandparents day to bring grandparents and grandchildren close to each other.
- festivals celebration at indian heritage we celebrate all national festivals.