Chrome oxide green is used in manufacturing of linoleum, ceramic glazes, industrial coatings, frits, colored glass, plastics, roofing tiles, stainless steel electrodes, paints, inks and glasses. In addition to this it is also used in the production of aerospace super-alloys and refractory bricks for glass and fiberglass industry.
- use as an ingredient in the refractories and brake linings
- as a raw material for the manufacture of chromium metal
- as a raw material for production of mixed metal oxides in the ceramic industry
- as green pigment for coloring building materials, plastics and also as a refractory
- Available in 1000 kg bags or 40 X 25 kg bags, palletized
Can i help you?
In this category?
|Business Type:||Industrial Chemicals|
|Company :||Chrome Star Chemical Works|
|Address :||659 Sector 10-A, Near Hero Honda Chowk, Gurgaon-122001, Haryana, India|