Xinyuan Conveyor rollers
Home > Products > Heavy Industrial Machinery
Product Catalog
Product Catalog

Belt conveyors for coal and mining industry use

  • Model/Article No : Coal and mining industrial belt conveyors
  • Category : Heavy Industrial Machinery
  • Manufacture : Hebei Xinyuan Conveyor Machienry CO., Ltd
  • Packaging Quantity : 200~8000 tons per hour, as demand
Product Specifications

Belt conveyor width:500~2400mm. Belt length: as demand meters. Conveyor quantity:200~8000 tons per hour. as demand Speed convey: 08~6.0m/s, as demand. Inclined or flat belt conveyors supply. All datas and techniques as the buyer's demand!

Other Specifications

Delivery time: within 30 days after contract and prepayment. 30% prepayment,and the rest 70% will bel payed as soon as the good arrived the distinate port.

Contact This Company

  Communicate with Supplier

Can i help you?

Will you like to view VERIFIED Suppliers
Verified Suppliers tradebrio.com

In this category?

YES
Product Showcase
Basic Information
Business Type: Industrial Machinery and Parts
Website: http://www.hxssjx.com
Contact Information
Company : Xinyuan Conveyor rollers
Address : No.121, Nanguan south rd,Zaoqiang County
Zip/Postal : 053100